“Making Decisions Without Needlessly Stumbling or Offending”
I Corinthians 10:32
- This caution with respect to avoiding needless stumbling is
applicable to everyone we are trying to minister to. (10:32)
- We don’t need to, nor should we, compromise on truth in
order to avoid offense.
- We should always avoid needless offense in order to reach
people - lost or saved.
- While we must always hold to the truth, we must always
speak that truth in love. (Ephesians 4:15)
- Our speech and our actions should be seasoned with salt.
- We must not compromise on truth in our demonstration
of love (Ephesians 4:15)
- Avoiding needless offense will always require balance.
Sermon Topics: Making Decisions