“The Reformation: Its Impact and Effects Today”
- The Historic Context of The Reformation
- The Main Issues that caused The Reformation
- The Authority of Scripture (II Tim. 3:16-17, II Peter 1:20-21)
- The Doctrine of Grace (Eph. 2:8-9, Titus 3:4-7)
- The Doctrine of Justification (Gal. 2:16, Rom. 3:21-27)
- The Priesthood of All Believers (I Cor. 12:27, Rom. 12:4-5)
- The Glory of God (Rom. 3:27)
- The Relevance of The Reformation today
- What continues to separate us from Catholicism?
- How should we relate to our Catholic friends, neighbors,
- How should we respond in general to The Great Reformation?
Sermon Topics: The Reformation