The Youth Group of Grace Bible Church is committed to enabling teens to build a strong, personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We provide a safe environment for teens to interact with their peers. We teach them that they are not alone in their journey. Our Youth Group times consist of music, games, activities and teaching from the Bible with practical life application. We encourage spiritual growth through personal Bible study, prayer, missions trips and service projects.
The youth group consists of students in sixth through twelfth grades.
– Sunday school: 9 am Sunday mornings in the youth building.
– Sunday Morning Worship: 10:15 am We gather with our church family to worship in the sanctuary.
– Wednesday Night (Sept.- May): 6:30 – 8 pm. AWANA Jr. High and Topical Bible study for Senior High at the youth building.
– Sunday Evenings: 6:00 – 8:00 pm Youth Group We meet for fun, fellowship, prayer, Bible study, games and snacks.
– SPECIAL EVENTS – Watch our calendar for special events. We do many things including service projects, visit amusement parks, go to concerts, travel on missions trips, and generally have a great time together.
Contact Our Youth Ministry Team for more information.